Disclaimer and Policy
This disclaimer governs your use of mxfitnessworld.com. By using this website, you accept the conditions of this disclaimer. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, do not use this site or any affiliated websites, properties, or companies. We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time. Therefore, you should check back periodically for changes. By using this website after we post any changes, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them.
All information and resources found on mxfitnessworld.com are based on the opinions of the author(s) unless otherwise stated. All information is for entertainment and informational purposes only. Unless otherwise stated, the site authors are not doctors, professionals, lawyers, or nutritionists and do not, or will not, ever claim to be.
By reading this website, you acknowledge that you are responsible for your own decisions, thoughts, and actions, and cannot hold the site owner and authors liable. Information available on this site is not designed to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any condition. Please discuss any information on this website with your health care professional before making any changes to your current lifestyle. In general, do not take anything from any website and try it without proper research and supervision by a professional in that area.
This site reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason, including, but not limited to, comments that violate the terms and use.
4. While we use reasonable effort to include accurate and up-to-date information on the site, we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy; mxfitnessworld.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the site.
5. When you register or provide your email/contact information to this site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, and/or communications concerning new products, services, or other correspondences from the site or affiliated third-parties.
6. If you send comments or suggestions, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or programs, such submissions shall become, and remain, the sole property of this site. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the site. The site shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The site shall use viable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However, no system whether or not protected, can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third-party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the site. Use of the site is completely at your own risk.
8. Neither the site owner, authors, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or maintaining mxfitnessworld.com and/or any content on the site shall be liable under any circumstances for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your access to and/or use of this site or its contents, whether foreseeable or not. We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of the materials on the site: results and suitability of using such materials for any user’s needs or the likelihood that usage will meet expectations, or the materials’ correctness, accuracy, reliability, or correction. We do not warrant that defects or errors will be corrected, or that this site, its content, and/or the materials available are free from bugs, viruses, errors or other harmful components. You assume all responsibilities for errors made on your part and the cost of all necessary repairs or corrections. This site shall not be responsible for any performance or service problems caused by any third-party website or service provider. Any such problem shall be governed solely by the agreement between you and that provider. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may, thus, not apply to you.
10. You agree to indemnify and hold the site and each of its owners, employees, and agents harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third-party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the site, (iv) your use of the site or any services that may be provided via the site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the site or the services or with other users of the site or the services. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this section. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
At MXFitness privacy and security measures are designed to give you the best possible experience while protecting your data. Any personal information you provide is used solely for the purpose of receiving our email communications, purchasing products, market research, or personalizing your web experience.
The site owner/operator may occasionally make changes to this policy. Any changes will be posted on this page, and if the changes are significant, we will provide a more prominent notice by sending you an email notification.
THIRD-PARTY LINKS / AFFILIATED LINKS / SPONSORED CONTENT
Certain content, products, and services available on mxfitnessworld.com may include material from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
Throughout this site you may see sponsored content or affiliated links. “Sponsored” means the author is getting paid to advertise the product or service. Many of the links on this site are for informational or entertainment purposes, however, if payment, financial benefit, or commissions are earnable via content, it will be made clear, such as content being labelled or marked. If you have any questions about the products or services you see please do not hesitate to get in touch.
All of the information on this website, including images, text, audio, video, and other forms of content is copyright © to mxfitnessworld.com or the applicable party. Content may not be downloaded, reproduced, republished, or otherwise copied without express written permission of the author or applicable party.
Re-print of parts of posts and/or excerpts/quotes (10% or less) may be reprinted with attribution as long as all links are left intact.
If you have any further questions about the privacy and security of your information or anything on this website’s terms and conditions, please contact us at email@example.com.